The Goodbye My Feleni team have acknowledged and thanked those who’ve helped make the production a reality.
But there’s been a group missing from all our backslapping – the following list is not complete:
- Private Louis Aspinall, Samoa
- Warrant Officer Wallace Matatia Brell, Cook Islands
- Sammy Churchward*
- Private Edmund Cook, Samoa
- Private Jacob Foster, Samoa / Fiji
- Private Hector Allen Head, Niue
- Private Eric Akakoa Waenuirangi Henry, Cook Islands
- Private Harry Douglas Irwin, Samoa
- Corporal Alexander Leger, Tonga
- Private Vailima Meanata, Tonga / Te Rarawa
- Private Manoel Santos, Tonga
- Julius Swenki*
- Private Charlie Tohovaka, Niue
Those marked with an asterisk ‘*’ are those who are known to have served but are not in official records.
Goodbye My Feleni is for those who went before us.