It’s back, this time as part of the 2014 Going West Books and Writers Festival.
The 2014 season is 28–31 August 2014 at the Playhouse Theatre, Glen Eden.
Returning for their second — and for some, third — tour of duty are:
- Amelia Reid-Meredith, director;
- Shadon Meredith, Lance Corporal Simi Bishop;
- Ruby Reihana-Wilson, operator;
- and Jenni Heka, producer.
Freshies for the 2014 season are:
- Shimpal Lelisi, Sergeant Ete Masani;
- Pua Magasiva, Private Tama Apara;
- Dominic Ona Ariki, Private Sione Make;
- Jane Hakaraia, lighting design;
- Posenai Mavaega & Tania Muagututi’a, sound design;
- and Venus Stephens, costume design.
(Translation of “toe sau” — Samoan for “come again” or “return”.)