Cruisin’… cruuuisin’… cruuuisiiiin’…
- Just discovered the gorgeously effervescent Julie Goes to Hollywood, previously Things They Don’t Tell You in Film School, whose Bunuelesque observations on Juliewood, California have to be read to be believed. Meet her here; see her here.
- James Moran at the pen is mightier than the spork has an interesting blow-by-blow account of his rise and rise as a screenwriter, from getting an agent through to a finished product.
- James Henry joins the blogroll because of his impeccable taste in comics. And he’s a Green Wing-er. (Fedora-tip to Danny Stack.)
- The Writers’ Guild of Great Britain have a blog where the posts aren’t just parochial – you’re as likely to hear about why Hollywood neglects women as the juicy possibility that the BBC is planning a producers academy. RSS feeds are, like, just so cool.
- Helen Leggatt has an entertaining and illuminating blog, A Brit in the Boonies, on life as a Pom immigrant on the Cantabrian plains. I recommend her plum jam recipe.
- Donna of Mike and Donna’s Adventures fame has been busy. Mike’s travels provide proof that real life will always be much crazier than whatever fevered imagination can provide.